Hi List!

We have been using the qmail-scanner patch for a few weeks and we are very
happy with it.

Currently our system only uses one AV scanner the sophos product, and I want
to use a second AV scanner in parrallel. The second scanner I want to use is
the Trend Micro scanner.

The "qmail-scanner-queue.pl" file has a the following line:
@scanner_array=("sweep_scanner");
This is where it calls another function which actually calls the scanner.

Does anybody know how to edit this so that two scanners are used?

Is it:
@scanner_array=("sweep_scanner & iscan_scanner");

or
@scanner_array=("sweep_scanner" & "iscan_scanner");

Etc...

I can get them to scan independently...but cant get them to scan together!

Thanks,

Ross Cooney

Technical Director
Cyber Sentry Ltd, 101 Johnstown Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin, Ireland.

Email:          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Telephone:      + 353 1 2352546
Fax:            + 353 1 2847263

This communication contains information which is confidential and
may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please note that any distribution, copying or use of this
communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.
the sender immediately and then destroy any copies of it.

This email has been scanned by Pro-Web for all known Viruses
For more information please visit our web site at www.pro-web.ie