<snip>

> You will need to reinstall Q-S. I specifically wrote Q-S so that it
> only contains code specific to your system. You have added another
> virus scanner, so you'll need to do another "./configure etc" to
> rebuild the app with support for Trend.

Hey Jason

We are looking at running a second virus scanner with our Q-S soon as
well. The only thing is that we have MAJORLY modified Q-S to work in
our environment (changed the messages that go out to people, depending
on the extensions of the files and who specifically is sending the
e-mail). We can't really just `reinstall' Q-S since it would require
hours of work to make it work again the way we want it to. Are you
able to quickly outline the variables and commands that change? I
guess I could read the configure script, but if you could tell us that
would be great! TIA
--
"I'm not dumb. I just have a command of throughly useless
information."

- Calvin, of Calvin and Hobbes