* - = k o l i s k o = - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010322 06:33]:
> I have now installed qmail and vpopmail from debian distr.

Packages suck. Why don't you install from source?

> when i tried send a message to local user the message stored in
> /var/spool/mail directory. But when i tried get the message trought
> pop3 i got error that $home/maildir not exist...

Read the manual you must. Understand problem you will.

> how is possible set qmail to store messages to $home/maildir?
> or how is possible to configure vpopmail to get messages from
> /var/spool/mail?

The latter is IMO not desirable. I've put up my config files on the web.
I'm running a setup as described in http://mail.socha.net/about/
https://mail.socha.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb/supervise/?cvsroot=CVSROOT

You are probably looking for
https://mail.socha.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb/supervise/pop3/run?rev=1.1.1.1&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup&cvsroot=CVSROOT