Dear

I just installed new linux server and also qmail on
it. I gone as per the howtos given. I am using Maibox
format in qmail to distribute mails locally. in this I
can receive BCC mail locally, but I am not able to
receive mail in BCC from any externel address such as
hotmail or yahoo.

I am using fetchmail to fetch mail from our webserver
and distribute locally. in this I am not configured
fetchmail to use any mda from distribution.

If any one can help in this regards, i will be very
thankful for him

Pradeep Tapase
Netadmin
MET-IIT