Keary Suska <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Qmail is not very robust when it comes to dealing with errors or unexpected
> conditions in .qmail files.

What do you base this on?  The experience of the rest of the members of the
list would tend to show that this is simply incorrect.

> The most common response by qmail in such a situation is to get into an
> infinite delivery loop.

A .qmail file won't cause this in general; it normally takes an incorrect
smtproutes setting to cause a mail loop.  Of course, deliveries to commands
can cause all sorts of problems, if the script/command you are delivering to
is buggy.

Charles