Hi,

I am trying to use qmailanalog for my analysis....I use supervise on qmail and log my files thru multilog...in a separate directory.
On running the following command:
   tai64nfrac < /mail/log/deliver/current> | \
   /usr/local/qmailanalog/bin/matchup | /var/qmailanalog/bin/z* > /mail/log/deliver/log-z*

But when I pipe it through any of the z* commands, I get nothing except
the column headers from the z* command itself. What am I doing wrong?
I tried the same with tai64n2tai and tai64nlocal but I get nothing but the column headers from the z* command itself. Can some pls throw some light on this.

Raghu