-Pa°L

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: Henning Brauer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sendt: 21. juni 2001 12:05
Til: Qmail Mailing List
Emne: Re: qmailanalog

On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 08:22:46PM -0600, Charles Cazabon wrote:
> This script may have
> bash-specific constructions,

> s_year=`date -d '1 day ago' +%Y`
> s_month=`date -d '1 day ago' +%m`
> s_day=`date -d '1 day ago' +%d`

This works only with GNU date - the original date doesn't have -d.

Your script is nice, though.

> for ana in zoverall zddist zdeferrals zfailures zrhosts zsuids zrxdelay;
do

Well, for mailservers beeing somehow busy I'd _really_ avoid at least
zrhosts and zrxdelay - these lists become ___very___ long. If you aren't
running a virtual user setup I'd also avoid zsuids.

I found qmail-mrtg (the version that doesn't use qmail-analog) very helpful.

Greetings

Henning

--
* Henning Brauer, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.bsws.de *
* Roedingsmarkt 14, 20459 Hamburg, Germany               *