On Sat, 28 Apr 2001, Ruprecht Helms wrote:

> So you can write a mail into a securitylist an invite all hacker to visit
> your mailserver and make nonsense with it. The maildirs should set to 703.

Why is that? I always heard that Maildir may be 1777, so my maildir is
1777. Now you scared me! =) Just for enlightement purposes, what kind of
nonsense a hacker could do with my box? Thanx in advance!
(Just in case, I am chmod'ing my maildir right now! =P)

daniduc

Daniel Lobato Duclos - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.cybershark.net
Money Isn't Our God - Integrity Will Free Our Soul (Sepultura - CutThroat)