On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 06:28:15PM -0300, Wagner Teixeira wrote:
> With my respect to everyone on this list. I *really* feel some guys here
> think they are better than others. I don't think so. They can be more
> experienced in some tools they could never build alone.

[snip Zeus fantasies...]

Have you noticed that the people who get frustrated over the same
questions being asked again and again are the same people who answer the
vast majority of real questions? For free? Day in and day out?

That's where your whole argument falls apart.

Tim
--
* * * | 1) It's SLOW!    --> "man tcpserver" - especially -R,-H,-l
qmail | 2) Roaming users --> http://www.lifewithqmail.org/lwq.html#relaying