Charles Cazabon wrote:

> There's other tricks as well, but with the above list you should easily be
> able to handle 1M deliveries a day on decent hardware.  I'm afraid I'm not
> familiar with the Netra you mention.

Netra's are little 1U pizza box style 'servers'. They are meant for
telecom operators, etc. I use one for a qmail/courier imap server for a
few hundred users, and it's ok. I definitely would not consider it a
'high end' solution. Yes, Solaris is slow, but it's also stable. Sort of
like an old John Deere tractor ;-). I wouldn't use one of these for a
million message per day list, although a cluster of them might be ok.

Mike