... when I try to send more than 5600 emails in one go. I mean, it
completely ignores me. There's no mention of anything occuring in the logs
whatsoever. Since I'm giving you so little to go on here, I'm mostly hoping
for a general direction to start looking for a problem rather than a
complete solution. Or hopefully this has happened to somebody before and
they can tell me what they did to fix it. I've successfully recompiled the
kernel and applied the big concurrency patch but not the big-todo one yet. I
posted this before but didn't get much of a response except to check
qmail-inject's exit status. Assuming I know how to do this, what will this
prove? Thanks for any and all help.

Brett.

A big F you to all the unhelpful flamers in advance.