Brett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> qmail ignores my sorry ass when I try to send more than 5600 emails in one
> go. I mean, it completely ignores me.
[...]
> I posted this before but didn't get much of a response except to check
> qmail-inject's exit status. Assuming I know how to do this, what will this
> prove?

I was the one who posted this particular bit of advice.  I saw no further
followups from you, so I deleted the thread after a week.

In your previous posting, you said that when you exceeded the limit, qmail
logged absolutely nothing.  This means that qmail-send never saw the new
message sitting in todo/, which means that qmail-queue failed.  If qmail-queue
failed, it will tell you.

Run your injection job again with a load that will cause it to fail, but
strace/truss it this time.  Capture the output of that to a logfile.  Post the
logfile to the list.

Charles