You need to tell us a little more. Well, actually a lot more.

How are you "trying to send" them? qmail-inject, smtp, qmail-queue?

If you are running a command such as qmail-inject, what sort of exit
code are you getting? Any error message?

Do you mean 5600 emails or an email to 5600 addresses? If the latter,
are you placing all the recipients on a command line, something like:

/var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject recipient1@dom1 recipient2@dom2 ...

?

If so, have you perhaps exceeded the maximum length of the command
line for your system? Are you perhaps exceeding the maximum number of
command line arguments for your system?

To check the exit status from the shell, go "echo $?" immediately
after the command. The number is zero if all is well and other numbers
indicate different types of errors.

Regards.