Hai,
172.16.69.7 is the internal dns server.
$/var/qmail/bin/qmail-remote anysmtpservername senderaddress
reciveraddress
works fine.
But when I try to send mail from my pine.It just puts the mail in the
queue.I can see 2 mails in the queue to mailandnews.com.The same mail
reaches the recipient([EMAIL PROTECTED]) if I use qmail-remote
directly.So I don't think there is any blocking in the firewall.
with regards
kamesh jayachandran