kamesh jayachandran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But when I try to send mail from my pine.It just puts the mail in the
> queue.

Perhaps qmail isn't actually running; post the output of `ps auxw | grep
qmail` or `ps -ef | grep qmail`, and we'll be able to tell you that much.

However, to tell you anything more after that, we will need:

  -the unedited output of `qmail-showctl`
  -a copy of your qmail startup script
  -cut & paste copies of any error messages or relevant log entries
  -a general summary of how you installed and configured qmail

Charles