Hey guys!

Actually, it only takes a few msaccess databases
to get to the gigabyte range, or in my case a couple
of sales people travelling and not picking up mail.
I'm moving to a 5X36gig system for mail from an e450,
once I get the server in.  Disk is cheap, why put
artifical limits on the server?  Go for it "killer".
You will not regret more disk... the opposite is not!
true.

-Mike