Henning:

Sometimes I wonder if "nastiness" is your middle name. You seem to inflame
everybody. Why don't you use your brain instead of keyboard.

--------------------
Example:

"AAARGH! Try them instead of wasting bandwidth here."

Did you use your brain to figure out that your response did not add
anything. Did you read what & why posted the message!!

"WHO is wasting bandwidth here?!"

Look in the mirror.

You are plain rude. Do you know how many people have told you so on this
list. Why don't you just stop? Do you know how many people have decided to
leave this list because of your daily rudeness. Is this your form of
entertainment?

Kirti