Hi,

> I have this about 3 times a month on this account which subscribes to a
lot of
> mailing lists, but only when Norton Antivirus is scanning incoming pop
mail.  I
> guess I could disbale it and then to try to duplicate it.  Is the original
> poster using Norton to scan his incoming mail?

I can confirm problems with OE 5 (latest and pre-latest Version).
This appears on two specific Senders, is not related to a specific
PC and on these PC's aren't any Virusscanners. First I thought it might
be related to a language set (belgium or francophone). But after this
discussion I have to start from scratch....

Tom