Hi,

I am setting up a mailing system that must send very very quickly a great number
of mails (5,000-10,000) with different text to different recipients.

A specialized process gets the body of the messages and the addressees and it is ready to call a
"mailer" . I wonder if qmail can help me: my real problem is that I don't wont to call a command (like
qmail-inject) for each mail to send, that would slow down terribly. The idea is to prepare directly the messages
or to call some APIs to do the right job. I think I can't solve with list servers, because the messages are all
different.

Can you help me ?

Thanks

P.S.
If this is NOT the correct address for this mail, please be patient, but
I could'nt figure out anything better.

Gianni Campanile
Web Bridges S.r.l
Via Mecenate 59