Apply one patch and check the messages, backup qmail-smtpd.c and apply the other, check the message also.

Apply one and then the other, if no strange messages, it's ok.

But at most time the patchs are not very big and they have the line number and instructions that must stay, include (+)  or out (-), then the lines that must stay.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 10:59 PM
Subject: patching qmail-smtpd.c twice

Hi, does somebody know if I can apply the maxrcpt.patch (for limiting the rcpt's in each connection) and wildmart.patch (one more used for anti-spam) in the same qmail-smtpd? If thats the case, in what order should I appy the patches?

I suppose otherwise I'd have to look at the source and should do a patch for both things myself...

Thanks in advance,

Sebastián E. Brocher
Tuxar
(54-11)-4315-0016/17