* Christopher Ferry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010614 09:59]:
>                                           what is causing the leak. is it
> qmail or most likely the 2.4.1 pre9 kernel?

Though I don't use the patches you described, I would guess that the old
Franken-kernel you are using is probably the culprit. You are really asking
for trouble by using a pre-release (pre9) kernel, esp. one as early as
2.4.1pre9 (which is 2.4.0 plus some fixes).

Run, don't walk, to
[http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.4/linux-2.4.5.tar.bz2].

/pg
--
Peter Green : Architekton Internet Services, LLC : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---