Rumor has it that Johan Almqvist may have mentioned these words:

[snip]

>http://libertas.wirehub.net/spamlist.txt
>http://www.almqvist.net/johan/orbs/

Thanks for the pointers!

>> > I really don't want to patch & reinstall qmail with the RBL... (and it
>> > seems ORBS went away...) Besides, I'm really only looking to stop "the
big
>> > chunks" with something I can personally manage.
>
>You don't need to patch qmail to use rbl. No need to recompile either.
>rblsmtpd just drops in between tcpserver and qmail-smtpd in the supervise
>script...

It seems that my tcpserver is older, and doesn't have the rblsmtpd daemon
at all... so I'd have to download, compile & install the latest & greatest,
and I dunno if that'd cause heartburn with my setup... (yea, I'm a chicken
when it comes to something that ain't broke...)

My main concern is rejecting "real" email using RBL... I recall hearing
folks having problems with that in the past. Has RBL improved on the false
positives problem?

Thanks again,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger
--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   ---   sysadmin, Iceberg Computers
Recycling is good, right???  Ok, so I'll recycle an old .sig.

If at first you don't succeed, nuclear warhead
disarmament should *not* be your first career choice.