On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 02:19:41PM -0600, Charles Cazabon wrote:
> Jason R. Mastaler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I might have to try this.  This is strange because I didn't have this
> > problem on a nearly identical system I built last week.  The only
> > difference is this one is running an OpenBSD 2.9 snapshot (2001-06-18)
> > while the former 2.9-RELEASE.
> Possibly an OpenBSD bug, then -- I can't find mention of it in their
> changelog, but their changelog is a mess :).

Huh? time to learn using CVS... ;-))

It is in fact a bug in -current. That's why it is called -current.
Production systems run -stable or -release. Just due to the quality of the
commits -current works almost always as expected, but, after all, it is a
_development version_. beta, or whatever you call development versions.

--
* Henning Brauer, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.bsws.de *
* Roedingsmarkt 14, 20459 Hamburg, Germany               *