Hello,

this isn't entirely qmail related, but since courier-imapd is only qmail
users...

I want to switch from POP3 to IMAP (finally). That means I'll have to do
filtering on the server, like I do locally now with procmail.

My problem is that IMAP folders aren't separate Maildirs. So how do I
accomplish the task of delivering mail to specific IMAP folders using
procmail (or some other equivalent tool; I only need to filter for
mailinglists, nothing advanced)?

Thanks,

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Web: http://www.scode.org

PGP signature