Peter Schuller writes:
 > I want to switch from POP3 to IMAP (finally).

I cannot imagine why any enterprise would want to switch from POP3 to
IMAP.  They are designed to do completely different things.  POP3
exists to get the email the heck off your server as quickly as
possible, whereas IMAP is designed to keep the email on your server
forever.

Unless you chose the wrong protocol in the first place, why are you
switching?

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://russnelson.com
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok |