On Tue, Jun 26, 2001 at 04:13:29AM -0600, Chris Bolt wrote:
> > qmail config
> > --------------
> > concurrencyremote = 400
>
> What do your logs say? Did you apply the big-concurrency patch? Did you
> change conf-spawn before compiling? Because if you didn't, your concurrency
> is automatically limited to 120.

A concurrency greater than 250 won't buy you anything in most cases anyway.
check the archives, they are full of discussions about this. I've personally
written some mails about it one or two weeks ago.

--
* Henning Brauer, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.bsws.de *
* Roedingsmarkt 14, 20459 Hamburg, Germany               *