It seems when a user sends mail with an attachment and it bounces back, the
bounce-back has the attachment in-line with the mail text (as opposed to
something you can click on then save or open).  This isn't a major problem
(my users aren't getting bounce-backs with 20MB attachments every five
minutes) but when it does occur users complain about their mail reading
program taking much longer to open---or even locking up---because of the
in-line attachment.  Is there any way to change this behavior or is this how
all e-mail servers are supposed to work (this is the first full-blown mail
server I've set up)?

All apologies if the answer to this next question is blatantly obvious; I
thought I looked everywhere I was supposed to.  I'm assuming the long number
at the beginning of each line in /var/log/qmail/current (I'm using multilog
instead of splogger) is some form of timestamp.  How do you convert that to
an easily-recognizable format?

Thanks much for any help with this.

---Norvell Spearman
``Trouble is my business.''