Hi,

I'm running some mailing lists using qmail+ezmlm-idx.  Sometimes, I
get something like this in the logs:

Jun 28 08:22:56 bl qmail: 993730976.165287 delivery 859660: deferral:
Connected_to_64.94.200.235_but_connection_died._Possible_duplicate!_(#4.4.2)/

I understand that this is the result of the remote mail server failing
to give a final confirmation that the message was received successfully,
so qmail re-queues the message for future delivery.

Is there any way to make qmail less conscientious about re-delivery?
That is, where qmail normally reports the ...Possible_duplicate! error,
I'd like it to assume that it has been delivered and cease future
attempts.

In most cases, the message has in fact been delivered, and since this
is mailing list email, it's (arguably) less critical (there are archives).

Omar