I will try and get in contact with them because I'd like to have
a page to send offending administrators to so they can fix theselves.
To that end, if anyone has any data points, please email the list or
email me privately and I will post a summary if I discover anything.

By data, I mean:
recipient mail server software
recipient running a firewall?
configuration changes that fixed the problem

Omar