* Johan Almqvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010724 09:53]:
> * Paulo Jan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010724 15:29]:
> >     Starting Jul 31 RBL will start charging for using their services. Which
> > of the free RBL replacement do people recommend? I have read so far
> > about ORBL and ORBS...
>
> Take a look at
> http://www.almqvist.net/johan/qmail/rbldomains.txt

See also [http://www.declude.com/JunkMail/Support/ip4r.htm] for a list of
services. However, they don't come with any recommendation, which is what I
(like the OP) am looking for...

Johan (or anyone else), are you actually using all of those domains? I have
heard less-than-savory things about a number of them, IIRC:

  orbs.gst-group.co.uk
  manual.orbs.gst-group.co.uk
  inputs.orbz.org
  outputs.orbz.org

A couple of links to comments:

  [http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=inet-access&m=99320105921014&w=2]
  [http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=inet-access&m=99322603208868&w=2]

I am not as sure about the orbz.org thing...YMMV...

/pg
--
Peter Green : Architekton Internet Services, LLC : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---