On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 03:43:50PM +0200, Johan Almqvist wrote:
> * Paulo Jan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010724 15:29]:
> >     Starting Jul 31 RBL will start charging for using their services. Which
> > of the free RBL replacement do people recommend? I have read so far
> > about ORBL and ORBS...

> Take a look at
> http://www.almqvist.net/johan/qmail/rbldomains.txt

Ugh. That has some bad info on it. orbS.gst-group.co.uk is the wrong name
(should be orbz.gst-group.co.uk).

The rfc-ignorant zones are at rfc-ignorant.ORG, not com.

Note, also, that the {abuse|dsn|postmaster|whois}.rfc-ignorant.org lists are
'rhsbl' lists (rhs for right-hand side of the envelope sender domain
name), and are useless with rblsmtpd.

Please, when you use these resources, make sure that you use them correctly,
and that you keep informed of recent developments with the various lists. If
you don't, not only will it not help you reduce spam, it will also waste your
resources and those of the volunteers providing the service.

Vince.