From: Christian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 12:12 AM
To: qmail
Subject: Hanging

Hi,
I'm a newbie to qmail and have just setup my first qmail server

I'm having problems with users sending mail
It just hangs .. trys for ages to send &
There's no error messages returned
Which makes it hard to figure out what's wrong.

All the processes are running
Port 25 seems to be open .. I can telnet in
And I can send message thru qmail-inject

qmail-smtpd is running via tcpserver

/usr/local/bin/tcpserver -v -R -l 0 -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -c 20 -u 510 -g
513 0 smtp /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd

Can someone please point me in the right
direction so I can figure this out.

Thanx,