> From:  "Virginia Chism" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date:  Fri, 27 Jul 2001 13:32:05 -0500
>
> I also find it entertaining to watch all the traffic the spammers inspire.
> 25+ copies of the virus on this list alone, nearly 80 virus reports from 2
> broken reporting entities (yes, I kept track just for fun), and maybe 150
> email griping about same!  Not to mention the myriad email requests for
> information on the best antivirus software to use.

I'm glad someone tracked this.  I'd been kinda curious about the statistics on
the stuff that I was massively deleting.

Do you also track the number of messages Robin sends telling other people how
clueless they are and now many messages those people post back defending
themselves?

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                 http://www.DeepEddy.Com/~cwg/
virCIO                          http://www.virCIO.Com

  My email address is an experiment in SPAM elimination.  For an
  explanation of what we're doing, see http://www.DeepEddy.Com/tms.html

    Nobody ever got fired for buying Microsoft,
      but they could get fired for relying on Microsoft.

PGP signature