From: Derek Callaway [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 2:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: rblsmtpd and mail-abuse.org's DNS servers

Hi, I'm having a problem with my qmail smtpd server becoming unresponsive
when rblsmtpd cannot communiate with the RBL nameservers. Has anyone else
had this problem? I'd like to blindy accept e-mail if the RBL nameservers
cannot be contacted. Here's how I'm starting the SMTP server:

/usr/local/bin/tcpserver -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -u 7791 -g 2108 -v 0 smtp
fixcrio /usr/local/bin/rblsmtpd -t 7 /usr/local/bin/rblsmtpd -t 7 -r
dialups.mail-abuse.org /usr/local/bin/rblsmtpd -t 7 -r
'relays.mail-abuse.org:Open relay problem - see
<URL:http://www.mail-abuse.org/cgi-bin/nph-rss?%IP%>'
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd 2>&1 | /usr/local/bin/setuidgid qmaill
/usr/local/bin/multilog t n100 s1000000 /var/log/smtp &

--
//Derek Callaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> * Programmer: CISC, LLC - S@IRC
 char *sites[]={"http://www.freezersearch.com/index.cfm?aff=dhc";,