On Thu, 2 Aug 2001, Derek Callaway wrote:

> Right, I guess I should have said that I already read those pages before I
> posted this message. I'm looking for a _free_ workaround to this problem.
>
> TIA

There is no workaround. The resolver is going to wait for the connection
to time out, thus causing your delay. The workaround is to either find
another RBL list source that runs a reliable, free network, or when it
does have hiccups, remove them, or suffer through the delays.

--
John Gonzalez / [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tularosa Communications, Inc. (505) 439-0200 voice / (505) 443-1228 fax