Steve writes:
 > 1.  Is it possible to list the Qmail server as the primary MX record and
 > still forward the mail to its final destination?  All my research
 > says no, but I need to be certain.

Use smtproutes.  It essentially functions as an MX record with
priority -1 (in other words, a stronger priority than any possible MX
record).

The other way you could do it is with split DNS.  djbdns
(http://www.djbdns.org) makes split DNS trivially easy.

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://russnelson.com
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok |