On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 09:25:12AM -0400, martin wrote:
> Replying to myself...sigh.
>
> I left out   'mailing list'.   Obviously there are mentions of ucspi-tcp.

Well, there's no compulsion of the author to do so, now is there?

When I've had a question about any of the ucspi-tcp tools, a Google
search pretty quickly exposes any number of citations on any number
ofmailing lists, germaine to the specific use of the utility.

Did you have a specific question in mind?

--
Brian 'you Bastard' Reichert            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
37 Crystal Ave. #303                    Daytime number: (603) 434-6842