> > I left out   'mailing list'.   Obviously there are mentions of
> ucspi-tcp.
>
> Well, there's no compulsion of the author to do so, now is there?
>
> When I've had a question about any of the ucspi-tcp tools, a Google
> search pretty quickly exposes any number of citations on any number
> ofmailing lists, germaine to the specific use of the utility.
>
> Did you have a specific question in mind?

Well I was having problems with some junk mail.

qmail takes the mail before checking to see if the user exists.  It then
tries to send a bounce but spam doesn`t usually have a good address so
the bounce bounces.
So I thought I would put some doamins/IP`s in tcprules.  I then wanted to
test the rule but the docs are vague.  I have now successfully done that.
I really want to use rblsmtp but there are two problems

a)   It uses text records so has to be patched.

b)   The RSS/dul etc.  are now pay for commercial sites.  Unfortunately,
we are real small so that is a problem.

I still don`t really understand why there is no mention of ucspi-tcp
either on it`s own mailing list or under qmail (or whatever) on Dan`s
mailing list page.