On Tuesday, November 13, 2001, at 09:59 AM, IceBerg wrote:

> Neither defining nor not defining --enable-vpopmaildir has any effect it
> still spews out about 2 or 3 pages of undefined referances.  Here is a
> fairly large chunk of them so you all can see what Im talking about

These references are because it can't find the vpopmaildir or the
include files.  What were your configure lines for vpopmail and
qmailadmin?

I just added user vpopmail in a non-standard place (/var/vpopmail) to
try and duplicate your problem, and both vpopmail and qmailadmin found
the paths correctly.  Here were my configure lines:

vpopmail:
./configure --enable-mysql=y \
         --enable-incdir=/usr/local/mysql/include/mysql \
         --enable-libdir=/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql \
         --enable-logging=v      \
         --enable-maildirquota=y \
         --enable-valias=y

qmailadmin 1.0:
./configure  --enable-cgibindir=/usr/local/apache/cgi-bin \
         --enable-htmldir=/usr/local/apache/htdocs \
         --with-htmllibdir=/usr/local/apache/htdocs \
        --enable-cgipath=/cgi-bin/qmailadmin \
        --enable-no-cache=n \
        --enable-maxpopusers=-1

Everything works.