On Monday 10 February 2003 23:23, Steve Fulton wrote:
> At 22:01 10/02/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>
> For your sake I'll be very specific.
>
> QmailAdmin has, amongst it's many features, a front end for maintaining
> mailing lists for ezmlm-idx.  To be more specific, it is a web-based front
> end.  For your situation, it is not good enough.  Why?  It only allows the
> adding of one individual user at a time.  Thus, if you want to input a
> large number of users at once, accessing the ezmlm software directly is
> your best option.  Therefore, you will have the most success by taking your
> query to the ezmlm list.  Understood?
>
> I don't appreciate your sarcasm in this matter.  You owe me an apology.

I don't think there's anything wrong with being specific. If you would have
said that the first time, I don't think he would have had to be sarcastic.

Lighten up.

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,

We are actively looking for companies that do a lot of long
distance faxing and want to cut their long distance bill by
up to 50%.  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for more info.