On Monday, September 22, 2003, at 03:46 PM, William Knechtel wrote:
Well, now I have embarrassing news. The reason I couldn't modify/delete
users was simply that the images didn't get copied over when I
installed. Since Mozilla doesn't show a "broken image" when it can't
find the referenced image, I didn't at first see that there was anything
to click on under the modify/delete options. Well, I manually copied
the images to the correct directory, and now everything's working great!
Sorry to have fired off my previous email without investigating a little
deeper first! Thanks again!

Perhaps there's a problem with the install process then. What options did you use when making qmailadmin? Did you run 'make install' to install it (look at the lines at the start of the config.status file in the source directory)?

Someone else on the list recently mentioned that they had problems with the images not getting copied, so it's possible that there's a problem with the Makefile.

--
Tom Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]