On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, Tom Collins wrote:

> I'm not aware of a bug in QmailAdmin 1.0.6 that would cause that, but I
> personally made extensive changes to mailinglist.c in the development
> versions of qmailadmin and corrected many errors related to setting up
> and modifying mailing lists.

Any further changes there between .26 and the current version?  I ran into
something the other day where I'd forgotten to copy in my ezmlmrc file.
When I'd click on the "mailing lists" link in qmailadmin, it would dump
core.  Should I look into this further, or just wait until I can upgrade
and if it still exists then, file a report on SF?

Charles