On Wednesday, September 24, 2003, at 12:20 PM, Charles Sprickman wrote:
This is all I've got. I don't see the core file anywhere, but the httpd
timestamps line up with the sig 11's:

ezmlm-make: fatal: /usr/local/bin/ezmlmrc does not exist
[Mon Sep 22 17:45:36 2003] [error] [client x.x.x.x] Premature end of
script headers: /usr/local/www/cgi-bin/qmailadmin
ezmlm-make: fatal: /usr/local/bin/ezmlmrc does not exist
[Mon Sep 22 17:45:56 2003] [error] [client x.x.x.x] Premature end of
script headers: /usr/local/www/cgi-bin/qmailadmin

ezmlm-make is only called when creating or modifying a mailing list. I'm not sure what we can do if ezmlm-make fails like that, other than perhaps watch the output of the command for errors and display them appropriately.

Right now we run ezmlm-make with execv. I imagine we'd have to create a pipe to get ezmlm-make's stdout to an input in the parent code of qmailadmin. The parent would need to watch the output and wait for ezmlm-make to complete. Then, display an error of some sort if it ezmlm-make failed in some way.

Anyone want to try to tackle that one?

I've created a tracker item for it:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/ index.php?func=detail&aid=812778&group_id=6691&atid=356691

--