Hi all,

I think this is for Tom or Jeremy.

I agree that using a mailing list when the number of alii/forwards exceeds some arbitrary number is a good thing; nonetheless, I've seen questions about the maximum number of alii/forwards on this list several times over the years. May I offer a suggestion?

The line numbers below refer to qmailadmin-1.2.0 (tarball is misnamed qmailadmin-2.2.0.tar.gz)

In qmailadmin.h add this line:
#define MAX_FORWARDS 5

In user.c #916
change
    while( tmpstr != NULL && count < 5) {
    while( tmpstr != NULL && count < MAX_FORWARDS) {

IMHO this should make that constant easier for do-it-yourselfers to find and modify.

Thanks again for a great product!

Mike Wright