But it doesn't and I haven't figured out why yet

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Collins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 12:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [qmailadmin] Qmailadmin and mysql -problem

QmailAdmin links to libvpopmail.  If you built and installed vpopmail
with the MySQL backend, and then build and installed QmailAdmin, it
should be using MySQL.

Based on the original post:

> I have vpopmail running out of mysql and want to administer the
> mailboxes with qmailadmin.  Qmail admin doesn’t administer via the
> database I can’t login with users in the database it wants to use
> vpasswd file instead of the database

It sounds like he originally compiled vpopmail with CDB support,
compiled QmailAdmin, and then re-configured vpopmail with MySQL support
but did NOT recompile QmailAdmin (the missing link).

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]