Trying to figure something out and I hope maybe someone can help me out.

I'm running a mail server setup similar to the one described at http://shupp.org/toaster/    Vpopmail / qmailadmin / ezmlm / qmail /etc ..       I been running some mailing lists on my server for sometime now and I haven't had anyone needing the Message Archive support via ezmlm-cgi  until recently...    I got ezmlm-cgi to work on my server and all  but the archive retrieval is open to anyone., no matter if I change the setting under qmailadmin / mailing list settings for that list to 'limited to subcribers" or "limited to moderators".    Anyone have any clues why this might be happening and a possible fix..as i would truelly like to get the Archive retrieval via web access to work properly..

Thanks
 Jonathan Decker