Hello and sorry if I'm "spamming" the list a little lately. :-)
This time, I'm here to report a bug on the VQADMIN web interface.

I was making my first tests on the web interface and I wanted to try to deny
relaying for a certain domain and/or a certain user.

I logged into the web panel and then went to VQADMIN. I've choosen my domain
(let's call it foo.it) and ticked the "Disable email relay"  option. It sorted
no effect though, because I was still able to send out emails authenticated as
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Not too bad, I thought... I can still edit the user-based preferences and
disable relaying for specific steve user. So, I went into the user editing
page and ticked the "Disable email relay" for user steve.
As I submitted the form though, it reloaded the page with the "Bounce Mail"
option activated, instead of the "Disable Mail Relay" I had choosen.
At first I thought that was an error of mine, but it kept on happening...

Well, after some tests, I've noticed that the "Disable pop access" and "Domain
Administrator" options work with no problems. The "Disable web access" gets
correctly ticked but doesn't actually avoid users to use squirrelmail (not too
bad, since you could disable imap to achieve that)

The bigger problem arise with the other options though, where it seems there's
an HTML/Form Problem, that completely prevents me from testing the "Disable
Mail Relay" feature.

In fact, ticking a certain checkbox results in activating the one above of it
and, since the "Domain Administrator" option works, there's no way to activate
the "Disable Mail Relay" option.

I don't know wether this is a known VQADMIN issue or if it's something
affecting the toaster only. I might dig a little deeper in this, but I don't
know... I posted here, just in case... someone might have a quick solution.. :-)

Once again, thanks everyone for the attention,
Steve