From: Erik Espinoza [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 4:53 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] ZIP files

>From the faq:

Q. I can't send or recieve zip files

In a text editor open /var/qmail/control/badmimetypes and put a # in
front if the MyDoom rule. The result should look like this:

# MyDoom (*.zip)
# UEsDBAoAA

Then execute /var/qmail/bin/qmail-badmimetypes to regenerate the cdb
file. This filter doesn't always work correctly and may incorrectly
block zip files. I believe this will be the new default on the next
version of the qmailtoaster.

Thanks,
Erik