well, I do need some more info... please ;)

from my house, when I telnet to port 25 on the server, i get the
welcome info but when I try from my work's place, I get:
# telnet mail.myserver.com 25
Trying xx.xxx.xx.xx...

Why refused? the port IS open and I AM able to telnet from my office.
Is there a log I can check why a connection would be refused? :\
We do not have a firewall to out going connection in my office.

Shai