Not sure you will find a lot of exim experts in a qmail list. The real
question is can you produce a list of domains, users per domain and
clear text passwords for all of your users?

If so, the migration can be childs play with the use of
vaddomain/vadduser and the command line tools. If not, then you will
have to manually migrate each user manually.

Erik